NYU Tisch School of the Arts-Kanbar Institute of Film & Television. B.F.A. Dec. 2016. Cum Laude, Tisch Honors.
NYU Paris Semester Abroad August-December 2015. Dean's List.
NYLON Magazine July-Sept. 2017. Beauty Editor.
· Write articles on beauty products, procedures and services for monthly print issue.
· Creative direction and production for beauty editorials in print issue: casting, creating concept, hiring photographer, scheduling and making final image selects.
· Selecting products based on market research to be featured in print.
· Trend forecasting of the beauty industry.
· Maintain close relationships with PR companies, marketing teams and beauty brands to work together on product awareness.
MILK Studios March–July 2017. Community Manager for MILK Studios editorial platform and milk.xyz.
· Create editorial strategy outlining voice, visual identity and positioning for the brand.
· Curate social content across Milk Studios & milk.xyz: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
· Lead and manage a team of writers, producers and interns to create compelling original content.
· Created two beauty focused columns for the publication: Mask Appeal and Editor’s Picks.
· Pitch and create activations with influencers. Work with Milk Agency to conceptualize branded content for campaigns.
Refinery29 June-Dec. 2016. Paid Internship. Ad Photo, Talent and Social Media Intern.
· Create talent decks; calculate engagement, schedule content for social media channels, and research social media influencers for projects and collaboration opportunities.
· Responsible for photo shoot logistics, call sheets, talent, and timeline for clients Getty Images and Lane Bryant "See The 67 Percent" body diverse campaign. My photos are currently available on GettyImages.com
· Set up lighting, rent equipment, select models and props for on-set shoots in a studio setting. Photos are displayed on Refinery29.com alongside written articles. Pitched and shot iPhone photos featured on Refinery29’s Instagram account.
Freelance Production Design, Styling, Modeling, Photography, Art. September 2015-Present
· Hired by Grammy-winning singer Cecile McLorin Salvant to style “Wives and Lovers” on-set music video. Proposed concept, managed budget, executed and styled this project.
· Hired as a social media influencer for campaigns with: NARS Cosmetics, Beyonce.com, Ksubi, Thirdcrown, Shop the Uniform, Rachel Comey, Courtshop, RED, GAP, NIKE/Off_White, Master and Dynamic, Sally Hansen, VOGUE.com, TOPSHOP.com, Urban Outfitters.com, Allure, and other fashion and beauty outlets.
Milk Makeup Jan.-May 2016. Internship for credit.
· Conduct product and demographic research at the start-up company before and after cosmetics line launch. Present visual ideas, talent scouting, draft content, captions, and brand stories for social media platforms and campaigns. Schedule and post to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat accounts. Research industry influencers on Instagram and YouTube to add to Generation Milk event guest lists and casting decks.
MILK Studios-Legs Media-Milk Makeup Jan.-Aug. 2015. Internship. Assistant to creative director, Georgie Greville.
· Research and attended events to create Instagram content for Legs Media and Milk Studios.
· Assist in compiling creative content to inspire the direction for Milk Makeup prior to its launch.
NYLON Magazine Jan.-Dec. 2014. Internship. Production Assistant for NYLON TV.
· Produced, filmed, and edited online fashion editorial videos for Coach, Uniqlo, TopShop, AliceandOlivia.
· Filmed behind the scenes footage for Fashion Week 2014 for Rebecca Minkoff and Alexander Wang shows.
· Managed talent, scouted locations, and production designed parts of DKNY Jeans sales ad with Pia Mia, and “Sunflower Bean-Tame Impala” music videos.
Jill Stuart June-Aug. 2014. Public Relations Internship.
· Assisted PR department and showroom management. Handled garment samples, mailing, and messengers. Organized and assembled Fashion Week 2014 runway show garments.
· Cooperated with Morgan Curtis, founder of Morgan Lane Lingerie, with product line promotional events. Filmed and created content for JillJill Instagram account.
Noah Clothing New York. June 2016-August 2016. Summer Sales Associate concurrently with an internship.
Computer: Word, Power Point, Excel, Google, Key Note, Final Cut Pro x, Photoshop. Languages: Spanish, fluent
Social Media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, Hootsuite, People Map, Curalate